Wednesday 28 December 2011

New mum

5 weeks gone and my new son is amazing! When I found out I was pregnant I was so scared and didn't know what to do or think. After a while it sunk in and I got used to the fact I had this little person inside me making himself comfortable. By week 30 that's definitely what he was doing. I won't go into details about labour and pain relief etc because that's boring, but when he was finally here it was so wonderful! All I could find myself saying was; "hello baby" over and over again. He just looked up at me with his big (at the time) blue eyes, which are now turning brown! This is where Henry's genes have dominated. Hopefully over the years I'll see something of me in George. After 5 weeks he is doing really well and getting on amazingly well. Updates to come over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment