Wednesday 13 April 2011

Cornwall and proving to be a pet hate

Being in Cornwall for 5 years now, it's started to irritate me more and more...the people, the place and just generally the way it makes me lazy!
Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely place...when the sun is shining and it's hot, but most days when it's raining, cold and very windy it does prove to be a damn right horrible place.
I've decided it'll be a good idea for me to go back to Sussex and have the fast moving way of life back into my system...I think it'll do me good.
Cornwall turns you from fast motivated and always wanting to do things to wanting to 'chill on the beach' for days on end, and not seem to have a care in the world. Sorry I can't work like that anymore...time to grow up I think.
So at the end of this month, I will be slowly packing up my Cornish way of life and taking it back to Sussex with me for a new start with my boyfriend.
See ya Kernow!

No comments:

Post a Comment